Calories: 129 per cookie
Carbs: 5 g
Fat: 12 g
Protein: 4 g
Servings: 16 cookies
- 2 baking/cookie sheets lined with parchment paper
- Small bowl
- Large bowl
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Sharp knife for chopping chocolate
- Large spoon or cookie scoop
- 1.5 cups (375 ml) almond flour
- 0.5 cup (125 ml) erythritol sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsps (30 g) beef gelatin powder
- 1 tsp (5 g) baking powder
- 0.5 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 bars (68 g) Ross Sugar-free Milk (or Dark) Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (178 C).
- Chop Ross Chocolates bars into morsel-sized pieces (or chipits).
- In small bowl, combine all dry ingredients but chocolate (almond flour, erythritol, gelatin & baking powders).
- In large bowl, combine butter, egg, & vanilla using a whisk until well combined.
- To the large bowl, add the dry ingredients (from small bowl) and mix with wooden spoon/spatula.
- Add chocolate & mix till chocolate morsels are distributed through the batter.
- Use spoon/scoop to place 16 cookies on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Allow to cool on sheets for at least 20 minutes.