Calories: 195kcal per slice
Carbs: 6g per slice
Fat: 17g per slice
Protein: 4g per slice
Servings: 8-10 slices
- 2 medium mixing bowls
- Hand mixer, spoon, or egg beater to beat egg whites
- Small bowl (using microwave) OR small pan (using stove top) to melt butter
- Loaf pan
- Parchment paper
- Wire rack, for cooling
For the Bread:
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or 100% pumpkin
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Lakanto monkfruit powdered
- 10 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped Dark Ross chocolates (or milk Ross Chocolates)
- 4 tbsp Lakanto monkfruit powdered
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp heavy whipping cream (add more if needed)
For the Bread:
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Beat egg yolks, Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Slowly add melted coconut oil and butter to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to other ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chopped chocolate and egg whites.
- Pour into a greased standard loaf pan or cover loaf pan with parchment paper. Keto flours tend to stick easily, so we recommend lining the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approx 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 25 minutes. Once a knife inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean, bake about 5 minutes longer. At the 40 minute mark cover the bread with aluminum foil to prevent the top from browning. The baking time will vary from oven to oven as all ovens bake differently. If it seems "wet," it needs to bake a little longer. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes then place on a cooling rack to cool before slicing.
- Melt butter then add Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered.
- Pour heavy whipping cream over mixture until it thins out. Can add more or less if needed.
- Drizzle over warm bread.
- Serve and enjoy!