Calories: 137 per cookie
Carbs: 5 g
Fat: 11 g
Protein: 5 g
Servings: 12 cookies
- Cookie/baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Large bowl
- Sharp knife for cutting chocolate
- Large spoon or cookie scoop
- Wire rack
- 5 tbsps (75 g) natural peanut butter (or peanut butter of your choice)
- 1 tbsp (15 g) melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp (5 g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (112 g) almond flour
- 3 tbsps (45 g) Confectioners Swerve (or other non-sugar, no-carb sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cup Ross Dark Sugar-free Chocolate, chopped or cut into morsel-sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) baking powder
- 1 tbsp (15 g) gelatin
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C)
- To bowl, add all the liquid ingredients and mix with spatula.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix with spatula until the wet & dry ingredients are well mixed into a batter.
- Using the large spoon or cookie scoop, place 12 equal-sized mounds of batter on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool 5 mnutes on baking sheet and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- When cool, the cookies become firm and a little bit chewy.
- Store in airtight container.